Thursday, April 21, 2016

Blog Post 6, 5th Lesson 4/21/16

Last week, my Tuesday was very boring because I did not get to work with Talia, like I mentioned before. Thankfully, our schedule started back up this week, but I had set back the schedule I created at the beginning of the project. Since the last time I posted, Talia and I worked on more difficult scales so that next week we can start working on a song that needs a variety of different ones. I am frustrated that we had to set our schedule back but I am excited to start working with her again and improve.  I am going to find the song we are going to record for the final presentation so we can practice. I have a yearly subscription a sheet music website called sheetmusicdirect.us, which has different music for a variety of instruments. There are also many different formats for the setup of the sheet music, because you can show the notes with or without note names and how to play them, which makes it easier to play.  My account already has a few songs that we could play:
Also, Talia got a capo so that she can change the tune of the chords so maybe after the project I can teach her how to use that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment